How to transfer text messages from Android to iPhone? Apple launched batches of the iPhone 13 series in 2021. And many users of the iPhone express an interest in trying it out. Also, many iPhone buyers are Android users & most of them have asked questions about the transfer of data from Android to iPhone.
However, all iPhone users primarily focus on transferring photos, videos, or other data. Still, they forget the text messages, including critical information concerning our professional or personal lives. But don’t worry, guys, here I have listed three simple methods you can use to transfer text messages from Android to iPhone.
See Also : How to Backup Tumblr Blog?
Use MobileTrans to Transfer Messages and Other Files – Phone Transfer
MobileTrans: Phone Transfer is a Wondershare product that allows you to transfer data from one phone to another. You can quickly transfer your data from Android to iPhone or vice versa because it will enable cross-platform data transfer. It isn’t necessary to root or jailbreak your phone because it works with Android or iOS. It can transfer a wide range of essential data, including photographs, videos, messages, call logs, reminders, calendars, contacts, and much more. Below I’ve listed everything about using MobileTrans – Phone Transfer to transfer text messages from Android to iPhone.
- Open the Phone Transfer app on your computer : First, download and install the MobileTrans app on your computer, then use it whenever you need to transfer data. Go to its home page and pick the “Phone Transfer” option to use it.
- Connect your iOS and Android devices : You may now use functional USB/lightning cables to connect your Android and iOS devices to your PC. Both smartphones will be identified by the program are as access points. If you want to transfer the messages from Android to your iPhone, your iPhone should be the target device, and your Android phone should be the source. You may alter their location by using the flip button here.
- Begin transferring your information : You’ll have to choose the type of data you want to send and hit the “Start” button. If you’re going to clean the information on your iPhone before copying it, use the “clear data before copy” option first. That concludes the discussion. Sit away and relax for the app to transfer text messages from Android to iPhone. You will get an alert when the process is over so that you may safely remove both phones
Using MobileTrans to Transfer Data Wirelessly – Copy Data to iOS
Alternatively, if you want to transfer text messages from Android to iPhone, you may use the MobileTrans – Copy Data to iOS software. You can share your data at any time, even if your iPhone is already in use. As a result, it will get around Apple’s Move to iOS app’s constraint of only allowing us to transfer data when setting up a new device.
- MobileTrans : Copy Data to iOS is a simple application that allows you to transfer 11 various data types. You may share contacts, messages, phone logs, images, documents, videos, and other data. You can connect both devices through a cable network (cable and a USB adapter). Follow these steps to discover how to transfer text messages from Android to iPhone immediately:
- Pair your iPhone and Android devices : First, use a suitable cable and a USB to the lightning adaptor to link your iOS and Android devices. Open your iPhone and allow the device connected to provide it the necessary rights after you’ve created the connection.
- Decide what you want to send : When both phones are linked, you can open the MobileTrans app and pick what you want to send. Before pressing on the “Start Importing” button, ensure the “Messages” option is selected from the drop-down menu.
- Get your data onto a computer. It’s done now. The app will quickly transfer the specified files from Android to iPhone once you start the transfer process. Finally, it will inform you when the transfer is complete, allowing you to remove both devices and use them as you want.
See Also : Top X iPhone Projector Apps in 2023
Using Move to iOS to Transfer Messages
Apple developed the Move to iOS software a few years ago to make it easier for people to move data from an old Android phone to a new iPhone. If your phone is running Android 4.3 or above, you can easily download the Move to iOS app for free. You may transfer your texts, photos, contacts, caches, and Google account data. Please keep in mind that both devices must be close by for a secure connection. Here’s a step-by-step guide on utilizing the Move to iOS software to move text messages from Android to iPhone.
- To initiate, head to the Play Store’s official Move to iOS page and download and install on your Android. Additionally, switch on your iPhone and complete the first setup. Choose to migrate data from an Android when setting up your phone.
- On your Android, open the Move to iOS app and make sure the WiFi and Bluetooth functions are on. When you’re ready & the devices are nearby, press the “Continue” button.
- To build a safe connection, your iOS device will show a unique code. That you must enter on your Android smartphone.
- Once both phones are linked, you’ll be offered the choice of moving one or both of them. Make sure you choose the “Messages” option, and then wait for the preference to be wirelessly to your iPhone.
See Also : How To Cancel Spotify Premium On iPhone
These were a few ways to transfer messages and other files from your android to your iphone. Hope this was of help, and welcome to the iOS world!
Sarah has worked as a reporter for ExploTech since August 2021. She joined the company after having previously spent over three years at ReadWriteWeb. Prior to her work as a reporter, Sarah worked in I.T. across a number of industries, including banking, retail and software.