Sony is one of the best gaming console manufacturers in the world. It has always been a leader in innovation, technology, and graphics. Sony has introduced many new features over the years. But it seems like Sony is not ready to introduce them on their latest console yet – PlayStation 4 Pro. If you want to play PS4 games on an Android device, then here are some methods that can help you do that:
Use your Mobile Device as the Controller
If you want to play your favorite game on your PS4 but don’t have a console and need something to use instead, there are several options. One is using your mobile device as the controller. You can download apps that allow you to play games on different devices like smartphones or tablets without actually owning an actual console. Click here to know the 10 Best PlayStation Now Games of 2023.
There are also some third-party controllers made for Android devices. These controllers work with PS4 games if they support Bluetooth technology (which most do). These include:
- Sony DualShock 4 Controller for Android – This is one of the most popular controllers available today because it includes all of the same features as its counterpart from Sony Computer Entertainment Inc., including buttons and triggers made out of high-quality plastic materials that won’t break easily over time due to being exposed under pressure used during gameplay sessions against other players online who may be competing against each other at any given point during their respective careers within this particular platform’s ecosystem.
A Way to Play PlayStation Games on Android
You can play PS4 games on Android devices by using a PC emulator. This is the easiest method, but it’s also limited to devices that have a touch screen and motion controls.
If you don’t want to use an emulator, there are several other options available:
- Use a gamepad or mobile device with Bluetooth controllers attached (e.g., Xbox One S Controller)
- Use the Remote Play app on your phone/tablet as long as both devices are connected via Wi-Fi or Ethernet cable and have been updated with the latest version of firmware from Sony’s website; this will allow you to access all PlayStation games without having access.
See Also: How To Fix WiFi Doesn’t Have A Valid IP Configuration Problem?
Use Bluetooth to Connect PS4 and Android
Bluetooth is a wireless technology that allows devices to communicate with each other. This is useful to play games on your PS4 without you having to connect it directly through cables.
To use a Bluetooth dongle, you will need the following:
- A USB port on your computer or laptop (the one used for charging devices)
- A Bluetooth dongle (available at most stores)
Using Plex for Playing PS4 Games
Plex is a media server software. This allows you to stream your favorite content from the cloud or local computer to any device. This is another best option that will allow you to play PS4 games on your android mobile phones.
The best thing about using Plex is that it makes playing games on your TV more fun and entertaining by offering better graphics and visual effects than any other streaming services available in the market today. The only downside of using this software is that it requires more space than other apps such as Netflix or Amazon Prime Instant Video, but if you’re willing to pay $15/year, then this won’t be an issue at all!
See Also: How To Delete A Profile On Ps4 | A Quick Guide
Remote Play PlayStation 4 on Android
If you’re not a PS4 owner and still want to play some of the latest games on your tablet or phone, then take a look at the Remote Play PlayStation 4 app. This free app allows users to stream games from their console to their Android devices. It’s great for playing when you’re away from home or just want something different than what’s available on TV or on a computer.
Suppose you already have a membership with PlayStation Plus (which costs $49 annually). In that case, this is another way for people who don’t own an actual console but still want access to these same awesome titles as others do—for example, Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End released earlier this year.
See also: Top 8 Play To Earn Nft Games On Android
You can play PlayStation games on Android without a PlayStation
You can play PS4 games on your Android phone or tablet using the following methods:
- Using a PlayStation 4 controller: This option is available if you have an original Sony DualShock 4 controller, and it works with Bluetooth connectivity. Just plug in your controller to your computer via USB cable and start playing!
- Remote Play: If you want to enjoy some of the best PS4 experiences without going through the hassle of setting up Wi-Fi or downloading any software updates, then this is what you need to do. You can use the remote play feature on Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks and Windows 7/8/10 operating systems (32-bit versions only). Just download this app called “PlayStation App” from Google Play Store or iTunes Store, according to whichever platform suits you better. After installing it, open it up, then connect via LAN cable as though connecting through WIFI so there will be no latency issues during gameplay sessions!
See Also: 14 Android Games Like Bitlife Simulator
So, there you have it. Now you know all of the ways to play PS4 games on your Android device. We hope this article has given you all the information that you need to get started! All you need to do is just connect your Android device and start playing your favorite PS4 games! Click here to know the 8 Best Free Games Without WiFi or Internet
See also: How To Play Family Island – A Complete Guide