ITV plc and BBC Studios launched Britbox, a digital over-the-air video subscription network. Britbox subscriptions include access to British movies and TV series. Britbox is presently only accessible in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom. You may get a Britbox subscription to watch the top British TV shows and movies. Britbox has a number of high-quality local video programs. So today we’ll look at how to install Britbox on Firestick.
In addition, BBC and ITV provide hundreds of extras to BritBox’s vast catalog. The service is actively working with several content providers to bring more original programming to its streaming library.
Get Familiar With Britbox Content
Here are some of the most popular British shows you can watch on BritBox: Spitting Image, Coronation Street, Midsomer Murders, Vera, Fawlty Towers, EastEnders, A Confession, Prime Suspect, Wild Bill, McDonald &Dodds, Father Brown, Gardeners’ World, The Doctor Blake Mysteries, The Mallorca Files, Poirot, etc.
It also has the entire collection of Doctor Who and other British classics. Furthermore, the service has an extensive library of special documentaries and old-school British films.
You may also acquire a Britbox subscription for $6.99 per month with a 7-day free trial. If you utilize this program for the first time, you will receive a free 30-day trial and the first settlement in due time. It is a video streaming app available solely in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom. Britbox was brought to the UK by the BBC and ITV studios. Britbox is widely regarded as the greatest streaming program for British channels in the United Kingdom. It contains the largest collection of British video material.
To use this app on your Fire TV, you must first download and install it. The It app is no longer accessible on the Amazon Fire TV Stick. You must utilize the sideways with some other programs to download it. To sideload the software, utilize the ES File Explorer or Downloader. If you have an Amazon Prime subscription, you can watch BritBox on Fire TV via Amazon’s Prime channels.
Because the BritBox software is accessible on FireStick, you may install it directly from the AppStore.
See Also: How To Change Gamertag On Xbox App [Full Guide]
Guide To Install BritBox On FireStick
The BritBox app is accessible from the Amazon Appstore and is officially compatible with Firestick and other Fire TV devices. The installation process is composed of the following steps:
- On the Fire TV home screen look for the search option (represented by a magnifying glass icon), it should be present at the top left corner.
- On the search bar type ‘BritBox’ using the on-screen keyboard or use the voice command to do so.
- You will get some search results, from the search results select
- Now click on the logo under the Apps & Games row.
- Click on the Get option on the page to install it on your Firestick device.
- Now return to the FireTV home screen after BritBox installation.
- From the home screen scroll down to the ‘Your Apps & Channels’ row to launch the Britbox app.
- You will see the App easily if you don’t then click on the See All option where you will get an expanded list of where you should find the Britbox app surely.
- If you want to move the app’s position in the apps list then you can do that too.
- Highlight the app and then press the Options button on your Voice remote and click Move.
- Move to your favorite position on the app list.
Now since you have installed your Britbox app on your Firestick you will require a Britbox subscription to watch your favorite shows.
See Also: How To Add Plex To Roku?
Steps To Sign Up For a Britbox Subscription
- On your device open a new tab in your browser and go to BritBox the site.
- The homepage will open. Here you will be able to select either ‘Try free for 7 days or the annual plan if you want.
- On clicking the ‘Try free for 7 days’ option it will direct you to another page.
- The next page will prompt you to create a BritBox account. Here you should enter your credentials like your name, email address, and a password in the respective fields.
- Click on the create account & Continue.
- Now you can choose from the options of subscription, select your preferable subscription and click Continue.
- Then enter your credit card details and click Start Subscription. You will also get the option to pay with Google Pay.
- Then you will receive an email regarding your Britbox subscription. You will not be charged the subscription fee instantly, as your first seven days are free for new users.
See Also: How To Play Amazon Music On Apple Watch?
How Do I Activate Britbox On Firestick?
The process to activate the Britbox app on Firestick is very simple. The steps are as follows-
- Launch the Britbox app on Firestick.
- Click on the Sign In button on the welcome page displayed. You will be displayed a six-digit code on your TV screen.
- On another device visit BritBox and then sign in to your account.
- After signing in , you will be asked to enter the six-digit code on the activation page. Enter the code and then click on Continue.
- After some seconds the activation screen will disappear you can then click on Start watching to proceed to the homepage.
See Also: How To Uninstall Games From Steam [3 Easy Ways]
The procedures outlined above will quickly enable you to install BritBox on your Amazon Firestick. You must follow the procedures exactly as in the article. The steps outlined above will assist you in easily getting Britbox on your Amazon Firestick. BritBox has over 2 million users that trust it, so you don’t have to be concerned about its reliability. Anyone with no prior experience with BritBox or Firestick can easily follow the procedures outlined in this post.
Check to see whether Britbox on Firestick is available in your region. The steps will remain the same regardless of the location. The methods described above are quite simple to implement, and you can quickly download Britbox using them.
Amber got her start covering technology at PC World in 2004. Since then she’s worked for MaximumPC, TechHive, The Wirecutter, and Engadget covering topics from smartphones and monitors to backpacks and baby wearables. Her work has also appeared on InfoWorld, MacWorld, Details, Apartment Therapy, and Broke-Ass Stuart. A graduate of San Francisco State University, she currently covers parenting tech for Engadget which she stresses tests on her twin toddlers.